Analysis of commercial information to enter the global markets
- د. أيمن الغباري
- Badr Mohammed Al-Sayer Hall
About the Course
1. The general objective of the course
- Identifying the most important sources of commercial information on international markets and methods of analyzing them.
- Learn how to choose target markets.
- Learn the basic concepts and methods of preparing market research
- Understand the basic principles of market research for export.
- Learn about the methods of developing global trade.
- Using the Internet as a primary source of information
- TradeMap Database of international trade
- Country & Product Map databases
- Market Access Map databases